Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I have a pear shaped body and i'm trying to lose weight, any suggestions?

i have really big hips and backside but skinny from my waist up. any suggestions on how lose these humps and bumps?
I have a pear shaped body and i'm trying to lose weight, any suggestions?
You'll even out a bit as you start to lose weight. I lost 30 pounds in about 3 months by working out about 5 times a week (swimming, working on the elliptical machine, doing yoga) and eating a healthy diet. That means, I actually eat 5-9 servings of fruits and veggies most days (some days I eat out and don't do as well). I also fill my plate up once, with a small but reasonable serving of whatever we are having. I eat pasta, spaghetti, mashed potatoes (with real butter), all kinds of veggies, chicken, hamburgers, ice cream, etc. I just try to keep a balanced diet. I've noticed that I'd rather eat a larger serving of chicken and skip a dinner roll. I also drink no sugar soda. If I go out and have a big meal once in a while, it's okay, I still slowly lose weight. I also find I don't want to eat as much because I know how much work it is to lose the weight.



I also weigh each morning. I didn't always lose weight (sometimes the scale goes up a bit), but I watched my weight drift down a pound a two each week. I stayed motivated at the end because even though I lost about 3 sizes, I didn't buy new clothes until I was at my goal weight.



Best of luck,

Catherine
Reply:Cardio cardio cardio
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment