Monday, February 13, 2012

I need fresh prickly pear cactus pads. Who has them or can ship them to me in MN?

I need these fresh pads for medicinal purposes. I soak the cut up pads after the spines are removed in water to get the jelly/slime like insides out. I used these when I was in Jamaica, but cannot bring foriegn plants into the U.S. and I cant find them here in Minnesota either. I see they are used in Mexico and are called "Nopales".



If you know where you can get these FRESH prickly pear cactus pads, kindly let me know where. Perhaps someone in the southwest US has a ton of them in their area and would be willing to pick and ship them to me for a price.



Again I am looking for ANY help that I can get. These really help me with my illness and am having nothing but trouble trying to find them. Thanks for you assistance!
I need fresh prickly pear cactus pads. Who has them or can ship them to me in MN?
What Illness do you have? This is very interesting to me.



This book was interesting

http://www.mexgrocer.com/50048.html



Order some pads here

http://www.alligatoralley.com/mailorder....
Reply:I live in florida and some cactus plants have prickly pears on them. I grew up in N.J. and my father would come home with boxes of them.They have an interesting flavor. Good Luck on your search.
riding boots
  • anti wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment