Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is the best way to deal with pear pressure?

i am in 10th grade and my boyfriend is in 8th. he is only a year younger then me but he stayed back i 1st grade. when people give me crap for going out with him what should i say to defend myself? it been a month can't they just see i really like him?
What is the best way to deal with pear pressure?
When I was a freshman in college I was dating a sophomore in high school. Similar situation (we were two years apart). I dated him for nearly four years.

I suggest just joking with your friends. They may make fun of you for a while, but don't worry about it. It will all pass with time.
Reply:they wont pass it people love a reason to bag other people im still being teased over something that happened the start of last year i wish i could say other wise but they wont stop i think u should just think of something so when they say something to you say something back that wont get you in trouble but will embaresse the hell out of them and they will. dont dump him just because of everyone else that will just show that they can make you do what ever they want so keep fightin
Fillings

No comments:

Post a Comment