Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I went to read my sms messages on my blackberry pear and they were all gone?

and i didnt delete them . what could have happened? even my call history was gone
I went to read my sms messages on my blackberry pear and they were all gone?
Your carrier did not delete the text messages. When the memory gets low on the Pearl it will delete your messages and/or call logs. You can check your available free space by going to Options %26gt; Status and checking the File Free parameter. If it is lower than 15000000 bytes, then you may experience this issue.



The fastest way to free up some memory is to perform a hard reset of the device. This is done by removing the battery while the device is still powered on. Leave it out for about 30 seconds, and then reinsert.



For steps on freeing up additional memory, check the link below:



http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/H...
Reply:sometimes what you have to do is go to your text application,press the menu button (next to the answer button), scroll down to view folder, click on sms inbox, and they should appear.

If not, call your carrier, they might have been deleted.





I don't think so, at least I hope not..The best beat would be to call to figure out what happened, if you are sure that you didn't delete them, maybe then can give some explanation to what happened.







I hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment