Friday, February 3, 2012

How to become less pear-shaped?

I like my body and I don't mind having curves and/or hips. I don't want to be a waif- I just want to be a little leaner on my bottom half. I know it's difficult but are there any specific moves/workouts/machines or techniques that will help slenderize that area?



(I already do cardio for its fat-burning effects)
How to become less pear-shaped?
my sides r sorta big, but i have no fat on them. it's all bone. So, i guess I can't make it any smaller, so I'd have to live with it.



Do lunges, sideways crunches, jogging, dancing, stretching. good luck!



?nikki
Reply:Targeting specific areas of your body with exercise will serve to tone those particular muscle groups but will not cause focal loss of fat. This can come about only as a result of generalized fat reduction and weight loss affecting the entire body. Good luck.
safety boots

No comments:

Post a Comment