Sunday, February 5, 2012

I have a pear tree, and I do not know how to take care of it, so my family can get pears that we can eat.?

~ Just because it is a pear tree does not mean it will produce fruit. Many flowering fruit trees today are ornamental not fruit producing. As long as it is getting enough water and there is another pear tree to pollinate the flowers then you should get friut if it is a fruit producing variety.l
I have a pear tree, and I do not know how to take care of it, so my family can get pears that we can eat.?
Regular water if the weather is dry and annual fertilizer is all they need. if you are not getting any fruit you may need another variety as well so they can cross pollinate. Check with a garden centre if you tree is very large and you never get fruit.
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment